Folding Jab Saw
- Folding saw with durable carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Hand saw has faster cutting blade with triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
- Comfortable, non-slip grip handle
- Lanyard hole for tethering
- Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic, and other construction materials
Jab saws can rip or tear your tool bag. With Klein Tools Folding Jab Saw, there’s no need for taped-up, homemade sheaths or big holes in your tool pouch. The fast cutting carbon steel blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade saw, but folds smartly into the comfort-grip handle. The lockback mechanism secures the blade at a full 180-degrees and also at a 125-degrees for those hard to reach spots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.